See the World Differently
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders.
- Displaying adherence to organization’s mission, goals and objectives.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of organization’s history and programs.
- Identifying grant funding opportunities for the organization
- Writing, submitting and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Collaborating with the management team to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Collaborating with management to compile annual report.
- Maintain grant database for future reference purposes.
- Monitor and track submitted, pending and on-going proposals.
- Interact with funding organizations regarding status of grant applications.
- Build positive relationship with existing and potential funding sources.
- Maintain complete records of past and current proposals.
enjuba is a children’s education organization with the aim of helping children to reach their full potential through improving literacy and developing 21st century life skills like critical thinking, collaboration and communication. This is done through 3 major program areas, thus; the Uganda National Spelling Bee, this creates a spark among children and makes them to want to stay in school; Teacher Training – equipping teachers with the tools and skills they need to be effective and Publishing afro-centric children’s books that help children to fall in love with reading so they can learn to read and read to learn.